Monday, August 20, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Proclaims ‘My Breasts Have Been a Really Big Hit’


Lindsay Lohan may be scrubbing toilets in rehab but she still has her priorities straight. In Maxim's 10th anniversary September issue, which hits newsstands Tuesday, the troubled starlet declares, "My breasts have been a really big hit." LiLo also dished Elle magazine before her recent arrest for drunk driving and subsequent stay in rehab.La Lohan said, "I feel like the a**, the idiot, because I feel like I'm distracting from the other things that are important, like global warming and that kind of stuff. I genuinely mean that. And I don't know what to do."It appears that she is ready to take the girls on tour. According to the New York Daily News the rehabbing LiLo is looking to revive her recording career. Rush & Molloy report that she's told record execs at Universal that she's ready to deliver her next magnum opus, the follow up to 2005's "A Little More Personal."And it sounds as though song slingers are ready for her -- says a source, "A record by Lindsay Lohan costs almost nothing to make ... You just give her some songs and session musicians."

0 comments: