Sunday, August 19, 2007

Delta Goodrem: 'Divorce Inspired Comeback'.


Delta Goodrem: 'divorce Inspired Comeback'.... Australian singer Delta Goodrem is preparing to make a musical comeback after a one year break, vowing to be a better artist.The 22-year-old took time out of the limelight to battle cancer and come to terms with her parents' divorce, but is hoping for chart domination with new single In This Life.And Goodrem - who is dating former Westlife singer Brian McFadden - believes her parents' painful divorce has contributed to her becoming a "completely new artist."She says, "I have had my space away from people to deal with my personal demons and feelings. Now I've moved on and I don't think about it."When my parents divorced, I never knew we would all end up in the places we have but I have to accept change and I'm ready to start again."This last couple of years I've grown a lot, I've travelled the world a lot on my own and I am much wiser and more capable to handle the pressures."I went on a mission to make a really positive album again. Being independent and having stability in my life made me feel I could enjoy this next chapter so much more. I feel like a completely new artist".

0 comments: