Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jessica Biel's Lesbian Crush: Jennifer Aniston


It appears that Jessica Biel is on Team Aniston. It was revealed that the sexy actress would go nude in her upcoming film Powder blue and now she is even confessing to a lesbian crush on Jennifer Aniston. Sorry Angelina. According to reports Jessica is looking to befriend the former "Friends" starlet and may be in love. Somewhere Justin Timberlake is smiling. Jessica told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I understand being sexy, men love you, that's great. But what's really important is that women want to hang out with you. "That's what I love about Jennifer Aniston - I watch her films and I think I love her. I really want to be her friend! I want to play those roles so women will think that about me too. It's about not taking yourself too seriously. On Thursday it was revealed that Jen's new BFF in waiting will show off her body in a new film. Us weekly magazine is reporting that the actress, 25, signed a contract that explicitly details the bare minimum fans will see - including shots of her breasts (nipples from the front and side) and her butt (side view only) - in the Crash-like ensemble drama Powder Blue. She plays a stripper trying to earn money to raise her terminally ill son in the currently-shooting movie, which costars Oscar winner Forest Whitaker.

0 comments: