Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hayden Panettiere Turns 18!


'Heroes' cutie Hayden Panettiere is finally legal! Hayden was photographed last night arriving at LAX with her mother just in time for her 18th birthday. She was greeted by a storm of paps and fans, one of which was nice enough to give the starlet a bouquet of flowers for her birthday.In other Hayden news, the teen starlet says she hates being patronized because she's blonde and insists that she's actually secretly super-intelligent.She says, "I find it funny to watch people patronize me or think I'm dumb because I'm blonde and young. "I know I have a higher IQ than 99 per cent of the brunettes out there. It gives me more of a sense of accomplishment when I achieve things after people have underestimated me."blah blah blah...I'm already bored of her. Happy birthday to her anyway.

0 comments: