Friday, August 24, 2007

Britney Spears Really Sucks at Singing


Not that this is news to us. She always has. But in her glory days, Britney Spears at least used to mask her lack of talent with catchy dance-pop beats and half naked Music videos. It did the job. Multiple times a day for some guys, undoubtedly.Anyway, this latest “song” released by Britney and obtained by Perez Hilton is nothing short of horrific. The ballad features Spears shrieking away in a nasal, tone-deaf manner that makes you long for the tranquil sounds of fingernails on a chalkboard.And don’t even get us started on some of the lyrics:Everyday, I’m in a daze … Looking for that someone… everyday, I sit and kneel and pray … sweet love, can I get some … Why do you desert me, baby boy … I need your love right now! She’s calling for you, Matt Encinias.Or you, Daimon Shippen. Or you, Jason Filyaw. Or J.R. Rotem. Or John Sundahl. Or Howie Day. Or Criss Angel. Or Isaac Cohen. Or Shannon Funk.

0 comments: