Sunday, October 21, 2007

Claire Danes' fame hate

The 28-year-old actress is fed up with having her life "invaded" by the paparazzi, and can't understand why there is so much interest in her life because she's not that big a star.She said: "My life is completely invaded. Almost every day now in New York I'm followed by photographers - and I'm not even that famous! I'm in enough films so that people recognise me but I'm hardly a huge star, I find the whole fame thing irritating."Danes' big film break came when she starred in 'Romeo and Juliet', opposite Leonardo DiCaprio, in 1996.However, the actress admits she struggled to cope with suddenly being thrust into the spotlight at just 17.She said: "I was a little disorientated with all the attention. In retrospect I realise I was terribly naive. But I tried my best to cope with it."Danes is currently starring in new fantasy film 'Stardust', which also stars Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer and Sienna Miller.

0 comments: