Friday, October 26, 2007

Klum’s plum ‘package’ deal


Heidi Klum fell for husband Seal after seeing his impressive “package”. The supermodel, who married the British singer in May 2005, was instantly attracted to Seal because he was wearing a pair of tight-fitting shorts when they first met in 2004. Heidi told US TV chat show host Oprah Winfrey: “I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, ‘wow!’ “He was wearing bicycle shorts and I pretty much saw everything. The whole package.”
The couple - who have two sons, two-year-old Henry and 11-month-old Johan (Heidi also has a three-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Formula One racing team boss Flavio Briatore) - also admitted it is difficult to keep the passion alive in their marriage because they rarely get time alone together.Seal said: “The most common hiccup is when the first child comes along. And it turns into all about the kids, which is understandable because they’re miraculous.“But then you’ve got to put each other first. You know, she will always be number one for me.”Heidi gushed: “I have the most romantic husband. I really do.”

0 comments: