Saturday, October 13, 2007

Michelle Pfeiffer's wrinkle habit


Michelle Pfeiffer is addicted to buying wrinkle cream.The 49-year-old actress - who plays a hideous-looking witch obsessed with gaining eternal youth in new film 'Stardust' - admits she is a sucker for skincare adverts.Michelle said: "I see commercials and they're very convincing. I think, 'Oh, I'd better get that cream, I'm going to really regret it if I don't.'"I have so many products, I'm not kidding you. And you have to be a chemist to work out how to use them, and they all give me a rash."But the 'Hairspray' star insists growing older is helping her overcome her cream obsession.She said: "I certainly feel the pressure to look good that other women feel and, at times, it's a struggle."But the older I get, the less of an issue it becomes. The people you love get seriously ill, the people you love die. You see people struggling with real issues and that put things into perspective."

0 comments: