Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Fires Her Manager/Mother Dina Lohan


Lindsay Lohan says she is serious about getting negative influences out of her life and she started by firing her mom. OK Magazine reports that in addition to cutting off her partying friends like Samantha Ronson, Lindsay has fired her number one enabler, Dina Lohan. Dina has long been critized for playing the role of friend in her daughters life instead of mother. Keep in mind that Dina was behind Lindsay brilliant film choices like Herbie: Fully Loaded and Just My Luck. “I am doing my best to surround myself with good people who have their hearts and minds in the right places,” Lindsay told OK! “That’s what I plan on doing. Everything is different when you have a clear mind and focus on the right things.”

0 comments: