Thursday, October 18, 2007

Spears hates underwear


Britney Spears doesn’t go out in underwear because she “just doesn’t like” the feel of it on her skin. The Toxic singer, who has been frequently pictured in public without panties on, knows it is “stupid” to go out without underwear but just doesn’t feel comfortable in it.Jewellery designer Tuesday Knight, who has been friends with Britney since 2003, said, “Not wearing panties is ridiculous and I’ve told her!“I’ve said, ‘You can’t walk into a store wearing just a shirt with your underwear off, or get out of cars baring all.’ I’ve told her that no one will take her seriously when she does this. Britney knows it’s stupid, but says she just doesn’t like to wear underwear. She doesn’t feel comfortable with it on.” He also revealed that Britney’s penchant for pantyless outings actually started off as a joke.He says Spears told him: “I’ve heard Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Britney talk about how they shock Hollywood just for the fun of it. They were discussing how they could play a little joke on all of us.”The 25-year-old mother-of-two, who has lost custody of sons Sean Preston, two and one-year-old Jayden James to ex-husband Kevin Federline, can’t understand why people think she is a bad role model.Tuesday added to In Touch Weekly magazine: “Britney has always been a good mother. I want people to know that she’s the better parent — not Kevin!“Britney asked me, ‘Doesn’t anybody get to see this part of me?’ The answer is, no, they don’t. People just read about her not wearing underwear.“I knew Britney when she and Kevin first met. She remade her entire life so it was all about him. She didn’t even want to sign a prenuptial agreement. Since then, I’ve watched her spiral downward.”

0 comments: