Monday, October 22, 2007

SEE VIDEO Leona Lewis: I'm not brave enough to pose nude


X Factor star says she won't be stripping off for charity Leona Lewis has revealed that she'll never pose naked - even for a good cause.The X Factor winner, 22, who gave a fantastic guest performance on Saturday night's show, admires fellow vegetarian Alicia Silverstone who stripped off to promote animal rights charity PETA, but she won't be following her lead.'I think it's a strong statement, and I really respect it,' Leona admits.'I would love to do something like that, but I just don't think I could pose nude, because I'm not that brave.'But Simon Cowell's protégée insists that while she may not be ditching her clothes any time soon, she's not a wet blanket.'People think I'm shy because I'm not loud,' she tells The Daily Telegraph.'But that's just me. I do have self confidence.'Leona's new single is out today.See video of Leona Lewis' new single Bleeding Love...

0 comments: