Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halle Berry goes green for her unborn child


Pregnant actress Halle Berry, who is expecting her first child with model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, is determined to do everything she can to become a green mom. The Oscar-winning actress said that she’s planning to bring up her [unborn] baby using eco-friendly diapers. Showing her growing baby bump, the X Men actress told People.com: “They even have organic disposable diapers now that you can use.”She added: “I’m working on the nursery, but it’s all going to be organic and eco-friendly,” the actress, 41, explained. “There are so many things out now that you can use. I’m going to really try hard to make it all organic!”Meanwhile, Berry has revealed her cravings for hot and spicy foods. She told Us magazine: “I am working out, trying to eat healthy, I want to keep it together as long as I can!”

0 comments: