Monday, October 15, 2007

Paris Hilton “Feels Empty Inside” Goes To Rwanda


After serving her jail time and having time to reflect on the state of the world and very fortunate position in it, Paris Hilton told Newsweek that she is ready to start helping the less fortunate. With a big media circus trip to…wait for it…Rwanda! “Before, my life was about having fun, going to parties — it was a fantasy. But when I had time to reflect, I felt empty inside. I want to leave a mark on the world.”Paris admits she is scared about her trip next month where she will be working with a children’s charity, Playing for Good. “I’m scared, yeah. I’ve heard it’s really dangerous. I’ve never been on a trip like this before.”In true PH style she will film the entire goodwill trip, so we can all see just how humble and generous she is.“I love having everything documented. It shows people what everyday life is like for me, how hard I work.”If it’s at all possible, we like Paris even less after reading this interview.

0 comments: