Saturday, October 13, 2007

Myleene Klass: I care about my baby - not my weight

New mum says baby Ava is the centre of her life Just weeks after the birth of her first baby, Myleene Klass is setting the record straight about her weight loss – and says that her daughter takes priority.'I don't weigh myself, and I can promise I'm under no professional pressure to get slim,' TV presenter Myleene tells Weekend. 'The last thing [my daughter] Ava needs is a neurotic mum. I've read all this nonsense about me dieting and going to the gym. I can't. I'm breast-feeding and I have to eat!' Instead of watching her weight, Myleene has only one thing on her mind.'All I can think about is babies, babies, babies,' says the 29-year-old.'We've got a baby to look after and she is our priority.'Myleene returns to our screens in October, hosting the BBC's the One Show alongside Adrian Chiles.

0 comments: