Sunday, September 23, 2007

Carey blasts size zero


American singer Mariah Carey has blasted the size zero craze and is urging women to “embrace” their natural physiques. Carey, who was looking noticeably svelte in a figure-hugging purple gown at VH1's Save the Music gala at Lincoln Center in New York, said: “I don’t feel like you have to be a size zero. We should all just embrace who we are physically. I’m not supposed to be a stick figure girl. It’s just not me.”The singer attributed her slender look to bleak diets.“My secret is bleak diets,” People quoted Carey, as telling the reporters. A bleak diet consists of “basically soups and fish prepared really blandly”. Carrey also expressed her desire to improve her look. “I still feel like I have a way to go,” she said. But, the 38-year-old singer also insisted that she would never loose her womanly curves.

0 comments: