Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Paris to Visit Rwanda


Love her or hate her, you have to admit Paris Hilton isn't the same girl after her 45-stint behind bars. After she was released she vowed to become more involved in charities and it looks like she's keeping her promise. Paris is set to travel to Rwanda this coming November to help those less fortunate than herself, and she hopes her involvement will raise awareness of the cause. She tells E! news, "I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie. There's so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help."I want to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern. I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues."If anyone can start a trend its Paris Hilton, so lets hope the rest of these Young Hollywood stars will follow in her big footsteps.

0 comments: