Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cristiano Ronaldo: A scary female fan stalked me


Stranger turned up on his doorstep - twice Man United's Cristiano Ronaldo has hoards of female fans and some are pretty determined to meet him.'A year ago, a Dutch woman literally camped in front of my house,' Cristiano recalls. 'She'd jumped the gate.'She told me that I had been in Holland and looked at her in a very special way - and she had saved herself for me.'She had no money or place to stay.'Cristiano, 22, paid for the woman's £200 flight home and told his friend Rogerio to make sure she got on the plane.'But less than a month later she was back on my doorstep,' the soccer star tells Hello! '"Surprise!" she said.'By this time I was running out of patience and threatened to call the police. Happily for both of us, she never came back again.'

0 comments: