Friday, September 28, 2007

Pam slams ‘close pal’


Pamela Anderson has hit back at ‘a close pal’ who claimed her wild partying was raising concern among her friends. “She drinks, she does stuff . . . and she’s got hepatitis C,” the informer told the New York Post. “Her liver is shot but she keeps living this crazy lifestyle. We don’t think she understands how serious this is. She has two kids and may not be around to see them grow up at this rate.”The former Baywatch star, 40, who’s been linked to Paris Hilton’s sex-tape partner Rick Salomon, fumes on her website: “I take care of my health. My children are my number one priority.“These stupid remarks are hurtful to them, my kids are affected by this. My family knows the lengths I go to be together. Partying is not top of my list my kids are. My family is precious. There are people that really party and neglect their families.”Pam, who is currently starring in Hans Klok’s Las Vegas magic show, says leaving Los Angeles was a tough decision.“Rick has been a friend for 15 years. I finally am fulfilled in my life in every area. I’m a responsible devoted mom. I’m in love. And my work is fun and creative. I’m healthy and I’m having the best time in my life.”

0 comments: