Sunday, September 23, 2007

It’s my responsibility to seduce women, says James Blunt


British singer James Blunt says he is fine with using his fame to seduce women while on tour.“I've always thought it was my responsibility to do that. I have been told by people that I should not be seen clubbing with good-looking women, but I can’t see why not. Why be a pop star otherwise?” Blunt remarked.“I have fun with it and I am honest and open about the way I lead my life and don’t mislead anyone. I’ve had the time of my life and thank god for that, it would be such a waste otherwise,” he was quoted as saying by dailysnack.com.Blunt has been involved with model Petra Nemcova but they split recently. He also admits that he that he’s got much more attention from women after he became famous.“Suddenly, I’m much better-looking and much taller! Women do seem to want to start conversations with me more than they used to,” he said.

0 comments: