Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pot made me silly


ngelina Jolie has openly discussed her fondness for drugs but claims that she gave them up ‘a long time ago’.The Tombraider star revealed that she has tried ‘every drug possible’ but the one she enjoyed least was cannabis because it made her laugh too much.“I’ve done coke, heroin, ecstasy, LSD, everything,” claims the actress.“But the one that had the worst effect for me was pot. I felt silly and giggly and I hate feeling like that.”The mother-of-four, who plans to extend her family with partner Brad Pitt in the near future, also discussed her visit to a theme park while tripping on acid.“I remember taking LSD before I went to Disneyland. I started thinking about Mickey Mouse being a short middle-aged man in a costume who hates life,” says the 32-year-old actress.She added: “Those drugs can be dangerous if you don’t go into it positively - I gave them up a long time ago.”

0 comments: