Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kate Moss goes party-hopping


Kate Moss is known for her love of partying but she surpassed herself on Thursday by fitting five into one night.The supermodel was joined by Davina Taylor as the pair started off at their pal Sadie Frost’s clothes store opening in London, then headed off to another fashion event at the Natural History Museum.Yet another launch was taken in as they partied at Stella McCartney’s Adidas collection, before popping into Gordon Ramsay’s Women’s Aid ACT dinner. The pair hooked back up with Sadie at Islington’s Living Room before retiring to Davina’s house for a cup of coffee, reports The Sun.Kate Moss's new lover hates fashion Kate Moss’s new boyfriend Jamie Hince has admitted that he hates the fashion industry.The Kills guitarist, who started dating Moss at the end of August, has refused to attend his supermodel girlfriend’s fashion shows.“I hate fashion, in fact I f****** hate fashion. I don’t go to the shows — I just think they’re f****** stupid. One hundred per cent stupid,” Jamie told The Mirror.“I really like Kate but I don’t like the attention,” he continued. “I just want to concentrate on my music and spend time with my mates. That’s what I do, not all this.” Moss dumped Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty in July.

0 comments: