Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kid Rock Explains Why He Hit Tommy Lee


Kid Rock shed some light on why he sucker-punched Tommy Lee last Sunday night at the VMA’s on a radio show in L.A. Thursday morning. Kid maintains it had nothing to do with ex-wife Pamela Anderson and everything to do with Tommy Lee deserving a good old-fashioned ass kickin’.“It’s been going on for five years. I did what any man would do, any man across the country, across the world would do, it kills me just to be associated with, to have my name in a sentence with him, it honestly destroys me.” “Last contact I had with him was when me and Pam were going through our divorce. He picked up her Blackberry and started e-mailing me a lot of horrendous things. It was extremely disrespectful. This was unavoidable. I had to do what I had to do because this was a long time coming. You know, I came back from the bathroom and he was sitting right there. It was even more disrespectful after everything he’s said, I was like that’s enough, that’s it. If he’s smart he’ll be like you know down deep you had it coming. Just leave it alone now. Go your own way.”

0 comments: