Friday, September 21, 2007

Now that’s some kiss


Jessica Alba has lost her perfectly sexy look after chipping a tooth during a kissing scene in her new movie.The actress admits she and Good Luck Chuck co-star Dane Cook went too far with one energetic love scene and they both needed dentistry work.She explains: “I chipped my front tooth doing a kiss with Dane and he chipped his bottom tooth.“We were doing this comedic Mr & Mrs Smith love scene, and we were slamming into walls and breaking things and tumbling over couches and stuff.“At one point, he slammed my head into a picture frame and, while my head was smacking into the wall and breaking the picture, his teeth slammed into my teeth.“Now I have a bond on my tooth and when I take it off I look like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.”But Alba insists she won’t be rushing to get the problem permanently fixed: “I can definitely take the bond off my tooth and throw people off a bit. I get to take this thing off and be somebody else for a little while. It’s like
a disguise.”
Alba, clooney top singles dating poll Oscar winning actor George Clooney and Fantastic Four star Jessica Alba have topped a poll conducted by Yahoo in the US to find the stars whom single people would most like to date.In the poll, people were asked which male and female star they would most like to date. Contactmusic.com reports that women picked Clooney as their dream choice and men wanted Jessica Alba.While actor Matthew McConaughey, rapper Kanye West and pop star Ricky Martin made it to the male list, former Friends star Jennifer Aniston, singer Queen Latifah and Jessica Simpson featured on the female list.Susan Mernit, a dating expert at Yahoo!, said: “It is obvious both George Clooney and Jessica Alba are top of people’s lists when it comes to ‘sexiest celebrity’. In addition to people finding them physically appealing, it doesn’t hurt that they have both maintained a clean reputation while living in front of the cameras. That combination is most likely why our survey’s respondents find them so desirable.”

0 comments: