Tuesday, September 25, 2007

‘Marc made me feel complete’


Singing diva Jennifer Lopez has admitted that her life was ‘miserable’ before she started her relationship with Marc Anthony. The singer felt that she was starting to lose her own identity when tabloids became obsessed with her personal life, following the success of her J.Lo album in 2001.Jennifer started dating Marc in 2004 after splitting from Ben Affleck, and was finally able to take control of her life with the help of her new lover. “I think there was a time in my life when things got really, really loud, and it was during that whole J.Lo period up until about three years ago - and when I say J.Lo period, I mean the album,” Lopez said.“Things were just crazy, I was on the cover of tabloids every day for two years - it was just insane. I was really struggling at that time and I kind of went away, got married and started working on different kinds of music - I did my first Spanish album. I realised who I am,” Lopez said.She added, “[Marc] was great because he’s been performing since he was very young. He’s an amazing singer and an amazing performer and has credibility, but he has also lived a very quiet life. He showed me, when he came into my life, how miserable I was.”J.Lo to appear on X-factor Meanwhile, it’s been reported that Lopez may soon replace Sharon Osbourne as a judge on the British reality television show The X-Factor.“Sharon is set to quit the show at the end of the current season. Jennifer knows that she’s got a massive fan base in the UK,” a source close to the actress said.Apart from Osbourne, other judges on the show are Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Dannii Minogue. However, people will tune in just to see Jen. “She won’t come cheap, but Simon knows it will be a great investment,” the source added.

0 comments: