Thursday, September 13, 2007

Charley Uchea: Chanelle and Ziggy are fake


BB's superbitch rips into this year's so-called lovebirds.What does Charley Uchea think about Chanelle Hayes's romance with Ziggy Lichman? It's faker than a Rolex from Peckham market, apparently.'Ziggy's faking it. His friends say so. I was in [London club] Movida when one came up to me and said: "She's not his type – too Plain Jane. He's taking the piss; using her for publicity",' Charley reveals.'He knows relationships sell well. It could've been anyone – Emily or me. It was Chanelle because she jumped into bed with him.'In fact, Charley, 22, says she pities her BB rival.'I don't hate Chanelle,' she insists. 'I pity her, I really do. She really likes him, poor cow. She hasn't had that much of a life and I think any time a guy comes on to her she gets attached really quick and then attempts to detach them from everyone else. I saw that with Ziggy.'

0 comments: