Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pam pays off debts with sexual favours


The notorious former Playboy model Pamela Anderson has revealed she is dating a poker professional after he offered her an ‘indecent proposal’ to clear her poker debts. Anderson, who was playing poker for the first time in Las Vegas, was down $250,000 (RS 1.06 crore) when the unnamed poker star offered to wipe the slate clean in return for sex. Anderson initially turned him down before giving in to his offer.Pam seemed thrilled to tell the “funny story” on The Ellen DeGeneres show about how she fell in love.“I paid off a poker debt with sexual favours and fell in love,” Anderson giggled. “It’s so romantic! It’s romance.”The 40-year-old actress explained: “I was playing poker one night in my room and I was down about 250 grand. He said if I made out with him I could clear the … thing. [so] I ended up paying off my poker debt. And then I fell in love and now we’re engaged.”Pam refused to name her new man, just calling him “this guy” and a poker player. But she has been widely rumoured to be dating Rick Solomon, Paris Hilton’s ex and the man in her home-made sex tape - and also a big-money poker player. But after saying she was engaged, Ellen pointed out there were no rings. “No. Rings are bad luck. From experience,” she said “We may never get that far. But we’re in love.”The story created a wild reaction in the studio audience, especially when TV host Ellen DeGeneres joked: “Let me tell you how mummy and daddy met”.

0 comments: