Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sarah Harding: I'm not a cheater


Girls Aloud singer says she wasn't unfaithful to exSarah Harding wants to set the record straight - she didn't cheat on her ex-boyfriend Joe Mott.The Girls Aloud singer is worried that people think she is a floozy for jumping from one relationship to another.She got together with her current boyfriend Tom Crane just two weeks after splitting with journalist Joe.It was a quick turnaround between Joe and Tommy which looks bad,' says the 25-year-old.'I don't want people to think I was cheating on Joe or on the rebound. It wasn't like that.'Sarah says she wasn't even looking for a new man.'Joe and I split up. Two weeks later I was out with some friends and Tommy and I got together,' she tells OK! 'It was out of the blue. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend but then I realised I was in another relationship.'

0 comments: