Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pamela Anderson Staying Out of Tommy Lee, Kid Rock Fight


Pamela Anderson has posed naked in Playboy and made a sex tape. She isn’t exactly one to shy away from the spotlight.However, the busty actress told Ellen DeGeneres yesterday that “I’m staying out of it,” referring to the fight between her ex-husbands, Tommy Lee and Kid Rock.On Ellen The former Baywatch star also said she didn’t witness the fight. “I actually left,” she said to Ellen. “As soon as I left, meow! They all went after each other.”DeGeneres went out to point out that Anderson and Lee must still be friends. After all, the rocker pulled the rocker close to him during the Video Music Awards, right? Answered Anderson: “He pulled me on his lap and spanked my butt.”Somewhere, Jennifer Toof was awfully jealous.While Pamela couldn’t pinpoint the exact cause of the feud between Lee and Rock, she also said she didn’t care. After all, girlfriend has a new man in her life (Rick Solomon, as we previously reported).“I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love,” Anderson told DeGeneres. “It’s so romantic. It’s romance.”We don’t think she’s kidding.

0 comments: