Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Amy Winehouse Still Refusing To Go To Rehab


Amy Winehouse continues her downward spiral by deciding to never to go back to rehab. Super skinny Amy is currently taking time off from her singer career to focus on her “health issues” (read: cocaine, heroine and alcohol addiction).During surprise appearance Tuesday at the Mercury Music Prize awards ceremony in London, Amy told the British Daily Mirror that she would most definitely not be returning to a treatment center.“I am of the school of thought where, if you can’t sort something out for yourself, no one can help you. Rehab is great for some people but not for others. Normal people spend time thinking, ‘What am I going to do with my life?’ I spend my time drinking.”She shrugged off her drug problems and confided: “I am really well at the moment. I had a great holiday with Blake and I really don’t know what the fuss was about.”Other than Amy storming out of the music swards after losing to cult band the Klaxons, and drinking tons of free champagne, the troubled singer behaved herself. We are starting to wonder if her troubled life is being over-hyped to promote her career. Had you ever heard of her before she got strung out and skinny?

0 comments: