Sunday, September 09, 2007

Farting turns me off: Kimberley Walsh


Meanwhile, Coyle’s bandmate Kimberley Walsh says farting is her biggest turn-off. She can’t stand men who break wind, and especially hates guys who think it is funny.She told Britain’s Star magazine: “I don’t like men who think farting is really funny, like Jonty from ‘Big Brother’. I really don’t like it. Go somewhere private! “My boyfriend Justin would never fart in front of me.”However, Kimberley admits her lover, singer Justin Scott, does have one annoying habit.She said: “He’s always clicking his fingers, which makes me scream sometimes.”Kimberley, who met Justin in 2003, moved in with the former Triple 8 singer in May 2006.Justin has previously revealed he and Kimberley are smitten with each other and happily shun celebrity parties for quiet nights at home together.He said: “We love to stay at home and cook meals together. We are madly in love.”

0 comments: