Sunday, September 09, 2007

Girl Aloud: Nudity is ‘not beautiful’


Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle thinks naked bodies are ugly. The sexy pop star would never strip off for a magazine because she thinks nudity is “not beautiful”.Nadine told Q magazine: “I would never get my kit off for Playboy magazine. It’s so degrading. The naked body is not beautiful, male or female. The suggestion of naked is nice, but not nude. I’d never do it for any price.” Despite her dislike of naked bodies, Nadine has never considered having plastic surgery.She said: “Apart from hairspray and fake tan none of us in Girls Aloud have added anything. I suppose it’s flattering that some people think we might have done, but we haven’t.”Nadine, who split from Desperate Housewives actor Jesse Metcalfe earlier this year, denied reports they have rekindled their romance, insisting they are just good friends.She said: “I haven’t really contemplated getting back together with him.“He’s gorgeous and charming and beautiful but I’m always all over the place so it’s hard to have a relationship.“He’s that bit older than me — he’s 29 and I’m 21 so we want different things. We always got on really, really well and I loved him a lot, but it just became difficult to stay together.”

0 comments: