Saturday, September 01, 2007

Lisa Snowdon: I quit modelling to save boobs


She didn't want to slim down for fashion show Lisa Snowdon has revealed why she gave up modelling – to save her breasts.The Britain's Next Top Model host claims she was ordered to slim down at a fashion show – which would have meant she'd lose her curves.'I don't like people telling you how you should look,' says Lisa, 35. 'I was old enough and wise enough to walk away from Milan in the 90s, when they wanted me to lose weight.'I'd waited so long to get boobs, when I got them I wasn't going to get rid of them because someone told me to.'There's always work elsewhere. I do worry about models getting younger and younger, though, because they haven't built up their characters yet and don't know their boundaries.'See the full interview with Lisa Snowdon in Now magazine - out now!

0 comments: