Friday, September 07, 2007

Paris plans to lure a husband with lasagna


Paris Hilton plans to ensnare a husband with her ‘amazing lasagna’.The hotel heiress has revealed she is ready to settle down and get married, and - knowing that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach - hopes to lure a man down the aisle with her culinary skills.Paris, 26, told Elle magazine, “I make an amazing lasagna. I want to have a family and a guy.”The Simple Life star’s main requirement for a potential husband is a good sense of humour, insisting she doesn’t care what he looks like.Paris confided, “I used to care about looks, but I’ve grown out of that stage. They have to be a good person, someone I know would be a good husband, loyal and funny and smart. And somebody I can trust, with good chemistry. I like a guy who can make me laugh.”But the singer, actress, designer and business woman is worried prospective suitors will be put off by her public image.She said, “It just upsets me because I’m not anything like what people say about me, and this cartoon character that they’ve made of me is just completely false.“It makes me mad that I’m such a good person and I’m treated like that by some people, I just don’t get it.”

0 comments: