Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mary-Kate Olsen Won’t Wear A Bikini Because Of Paparazzi


Mary-Kate Olsen admitted to Entertainment Weekly that she refuses to wear a bikini in public so she won’t have to deal with the paparazzi photos and tabloid comments later. This is a sad bit of info but also good to hear Mary-Kate in control of her ED and knowing what could be a trigger.“I would love to be able to swim in the ocean in Malibu. But that is asking for a bikini shot. That’s inviting something that I don’t want to happen. I don’t need to be on a ‘Who’s Skinny, Who’s Fat, Who’s Looking Healthy, Who’s Not Eating?’ list. I don’t want my picture taken. The only time I think it’s OK is at a red-carpet event or a photo shoot. So every time I see paparazzi, I cover my face so they don’t get a picture, and I’m just ‘the mean person who doesn’t smile.’”We still think she is mean and doesn’t smile, but we are glad to hear she has got some sense.

0 comments: