Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Paris has her own zoo-keeper


The Simple Life star Paris Hilton has confessed that she employs a zoo keeper to look after all her pets. Hilton told Elle: “My animals make me really happy. I just love my pets. I have 11 dogs, three ferrets, two rabbits, two monkeys, and three cats.”However, the Stars Are Blind singer admitted that her busy social life means that she can’t be around all the time to care of them, so she employs a zoo keeper.She added: “The monkeys and ferrets are at my ranch, but the dogs and cats and bunnies run around my house. I have this guy, Eric, who’s like a zoo keeper, and he’s with them all the time. He loves them, and I love them too. But since I work a lot, I’m not always home.”The US socialite got in trouble in 2005 for bringing a pet kinkajou back from a trip to Las Vegas, which are illegal to keep in Los Angeles, and was eventually forced to give up the animal.Paris Hilton sues cards company Socialite Paris Hilton has slammed a card company for mocking her in a cartoon sketch, insisting the portrayal is “completely false.” The hotel heiress filed a lawsuit against Hallmark Cards in Los Angeles, citing invasion of privacy and misappropriating her image, after the company produced a card with her face superimposed on top of a cartoon waitress serving food.Hilton says she is tired of being publicly ridiculed. She says, “Y’know, it just upsets me because I’m not anything like what people say about me, and this cartoon character that they’ve made of me is just completely false.”

0 comments: