Sunday, September 09, 2007

Paris Hilton Getting Fit To Have Children


Socialite Paris Hilton is getting her body in shape to have children as soon as next year (08).The hotel heiress has begun a rigorous regime of pilates, canyon climbing and horse riding to accompany her gym training.Despite being single, Hilton is adamant she will become a mother next year (08), after being influenced by best pal Nicole Richie's pregnancy.She says, "I just started working out and it feels great. It gives me so much energy. I want kids next year, so I've got to get my body ready."Meanwhile the socialite was lavished with praise by murderers during her 23-day prison stint in June (07).Hilton was jailed at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California after being found guilty of violating her probation stemming from a 2006 drink driving arrest.The Simple Life star admits she was touched when fellow inmates told her she didn't belong behind bars.She says, "We were all in cells, and I would talk to them in passing and they would say, 'I love you, God bless you, it's ridiculous you're in here. I'm here for murder, what the hell is going on?' "People thought the judge was totally out of order."

0 comments: